Therapeutic living community
Communal Housing for Women*
Survivors of violence suffer deep emotional injuries. That is why some women* find it very hard to live an independent life later on. They suffer from the psychological consequences of violence and need assistance in day-to-day life.
The Communal Housing Program protects and supports these women*.
Admittance is possible
- if you are threatened by violence or have suffered violence in the past
- and if you are suffering severe psychological stress and are unable to continue with your life without assistance
- or if you have been diagnosed with a mental illness
What we offer:
- living with other women* (and possibly their children) in communal housing
- assistance for women* living alone in their own home
- assistance for women* living with children in their own home
- assistance for women* living with a partner in their own home
Your children will be admitted to the shelter with you.
If you are interested in the Communal Housing Program or in assisted living, please give us a call. We will make an appointment for you to learn more about what we can offer and for us to find out about your needs and problems.
Together we will find out what is in your best interest.
To the Communal Housing video