Counselling for Women*
Counseling Center for Women* services
Counseling and intervention center for women* – all individuals who identify as female – fleeing domestic violence
The risk of becoming a victim of violence and abuse is much higher in familiar, intimate social settings than in public.
Leaving an abusive relationship is a difficult step; feeling shame and fearing not being able to escape from the perpetrator are serious obstacles to overcome.
We offer counseling for women* looking to develop a violence-free outlook on their lives.
BORA Counseling Center for Women* services
- telephone and face-to-face counseling for female survivors of domestic violence
- support with financial matters
- support with authorities
- information on contacting police and taking legal action
- support during appointments with government authorities, courts, the police, and other institutions
- individual counseling and crisis intervention
- short-notice and low-threshold therapeutic support
- email counseling at beratung[at]frauenprojekte-bora.de
- regular counseling chat (click here)
- legal advice
All counseling is anonymous and free.
We speak German, English, and French.
- a service provided by women* for women*
- an intercultural team
We offer counseling for
- female survivors of physical violence and/or psychological abuse who want to protect themselves
- female survivors of sexual violence
- women* in conflict concerning separation
- women* whose children are survivors of sexual violence
- relatives and friends supporting women* who are survivors of violence
- female survivors of violence looking to start a new life
- women* who have moved out of the Women’s Shelter
- referrals to shelters and emergency accommodation for women*
- free legal counsel with a specialized female lawyer
- referrals to specialized advice centers, crisis intervention facilities, female doctors, therapists, lawyers, and self-help groups
- * all individuals who identify as female