Family help – single case assistance
We support families with children, adolescents, or young adults throughout Berlin.
We help you
- cope with child-raising issues
- resolve conflicts
- when everything has become too much for you
- when your family has been affected by violence
- with problems at daycare center or school
- sort out difficulties/conflicts with your partner
- with your child’s health and developmental matters
If you have any other issues, feel free to contact us by phone Tel: 030 – 962 48 490 or email: ambulantehilfen[at]frauenprojekte-bora.de
Child-raising assistance in accordance with Sections 30, 31, and 35, Social Security Code VIII may be applied for with the responsible youth welfare office. We are happy to assist you with the formalities.